The New York Comic Con Event will begin at Popcultcha at (GMT+10) on . At this stage we will be keeping all the cool products we have from Funko a surprise for the day. Here are some things you need to know before the event takes place:
- Popcultcha will NOT be releasing a list of the products that we will have available until the starting time of the event.
- Stock is highly limited so we recommend you pick the products you would most like to add to your collection and checkout with them first. Remember, an item in your cart is not purchased and if someone checks-out before you, you might miss out! The demand for these products is much higher then the amount we are able to provide, we cannot help if something sells out before you are able to get it and we will not be held responsible in the event this takes place.
- In the event there are website issues we can ensure you we will be working as hard and fast as possible to get the site working at full capacity.
- Orders cannot be taken over the phone.
- The shipping time will be slightly longer then the usual 24-48 hour timeframe that we aim for, however we will work as hard as we can to get all orders out the door ASAP. It may take up to a week to process all orders.
- All Pops will be limited to 1 of each per person.
- All NYCC Exclusives will be sent out the way that Popcultcha have recieved the stock from Funko. We will not be held liable, nor is there any recourse if the item you recieve has a different sticker or is unstickered. All NYCC products will be treated as an exclusive item.
- If your item arrives with damaged packaging we cannot guarentee that we will have a replacement box. It is at Popcultcha's discretion on how to proceed with any exchanges, returns or refunds. Click here to see Popcultcha's Funko Pop Vinyl Damages Policy.
- Shipping costs for multiple orders will not be cancelled or merged.
- During this busy time we will not be able to add product(s) to your existing orders because of the sheer amount of orders being processed in the warehouse. If you wish to purchase more, you will have to make a new order.
- Order cancellations will be treated as normal but may not be processed until the end of the event due to the sheer volume of incoming orders.
- Regardless of any frustrations (and no doubt there will be!) please don’t abuse the staff at Popcultcha, should you miss out on any products or if anything goes wrong during the event. We are very fortunate that Funko have allowed us to sell any of the NYCC products and it is not our staff’s fault if people miss out on items or if the website crashes due to unprecedented demand. We are here to do a job and unfortunately it is a difficult one for us, as the demand for these products far outweighs the supply. At all times we value and respect our customers and want the very best for them, unfortunately these events result in people not getting the items they desire and there is nothing we can do about it.
- Finally, Popcultcha will not be able to answer all NYCC enquiries due to the sheer number we are likely to receive. If the question has been addressed via the FAQ there is high chance that we will not be able to respond. We will be using all of our man-power to ensure the event runs smoothly and the orders can be shipped as quickly as possible.
Thanks for shopping at Popcultcha. We wish you luck and hope you enjoy the New York Comic Con Event.